• Ability to pass State and National Background checks
• Team player
• Leader capability
• Committed to Montessori Philosophy
• Positive Attitude
• Community Involvement
• Good Communication habits
• Prompt, Professional, Respectful, and Cooperative
• MACTE Accredited Montessori 3-6 Credential / Associates
• Ability to speak for long periods of time and perform light physical labor including lifting, bending, reaching, and walking up the stairs
• Computer Literate
We are looking for high energy, enthusiastic team players who would like to join a small Montessori school. We are looking for those who enjoy working with preschool aged children. If you have an understanding of the Montessori educational philosophy(or a desire to learn), a love of collaboration, and a true respect for children we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
• Provide a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for aftercare
o Storytime o Structured Play o Art Projects
o Music o Free Play o Outside Play
• Maintain professional relationships with parents and legal guardians of the students in order to keep them informed of their child’s progress.
• Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in order to share best practices and provide meaningful feedback regularly.
Part time – Year Round (academic year possible)
Job Hours: 2:45 pm – 6:45 pm
Emerging Minds Montessori Academy is a private Montessori school for students ages 2 through 8th grade located in Boca Raton, Florida.
As a Strong Minds Provider your Early Education Associates and/or Bachelor’s tuition is paid. Achieve Bonus eligible.
Gold Seal, Strong Minds, and Green Apple Accredited. Campus with many beautiful trees in a family-oriented community. Phone: 561-487-3535
Compensation & Benefits
Based on education and experience (including tuition benefits)
• Please submit a cover letter, your resume, salary requirements, and credentials to email@example.com (pdf format only).