• Four-year degree and teaching certification in Florida or Approved Bachelor’s
• Ability to pass State and National Background checks
• Team player
• Leader capability
• Understanding of Montessori Philosophy
• Positive Attitude
• Good Communication habits
• Prompt, Professional, Respectful, and Cooperative
• Computer Literate
We are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic team player who would like to join a small Montessori school for the summer(s). We are looking for someone who enjoys working with preschool aged children. If you have an understanding of the Montessori educational philosophy, a love of collaboration, and a true respect for children we would love the opportunity to meet with you. The ideal candidate would work with us for the next few summers and then join us as lead in a new classroom.
• Work as the Lead Teacher in an authentic classroom setting with part-time help from an assistant.
• Maintain professional relationships with parents and legal guardians of the students in order to keep them informed of their child’s progress.
• Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in order to share best practices and provide meaningful feedback regularly.
Full time – Summers
Emerging Minds Montessori Academy is a private Montessori school for student’s ages 2 through 8th grade located in Boca Raton, Florida.
Gold Seal, Strong Minds, and Green Apple Accredited. Campus with many beautiful trees in a family-oriented community. Phone: 561-487-3535
Compensation & Benefits
Based on education and experience (including tuition benefits)
Salary based upon education and experience
• Please submit a cover letter, your resume, salary requirements, and credentials to email@example.com (pdf format only).