- CDA and Florida Director credential required. VPK certification preferred.
- Preschool has a capacity of 150 children and a staff size of 15 to 17. The ideal candidate must be experienced with the size and complexity of larger schools. If the experience has been with smaller schools, the candidates must have worked independently rather than as an assistant to an on-site owner.
- Actual classroom teaching experience of at least 2 years and preschool administrative experience of 2 years as either a Director or Asst. Director
- Must be an excellent people person who can establish a rapport with parents and teachers very quickly
- Last but not the least, the Director must have the knowledge and desire to maintain high educational standards
- Discounted tuition for employees' children
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Regular bonuses for achieving certain milestones
Manage all aspects of a preschool.