The successful candidate will:
1. Meet all minimum State of Florida and Palm Beach County licensing standards for child care director.
2. Have a Bachelor’s degree w/ at least 18 hours EC Education or be in the process.
3. Have a minimum of 5 years working with children in a professional capacity.
4. Have experience in financial and business management practices.
5. Be relational and have strong organizational, leadership, and managerial skills.
For a full job description and to submit a resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faith Lutheran Church in North Palm Beach, FL is looking to fill the position of Director of our school. Our programs include 8-week infant through toddler 2’s, Prek-3 through VPK, After School Care and Summer Camp for K through 5th grade students. The Director collaborates and reports to the Administrative Director to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the school at every level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright, outgoing individual who, first and foremost, loves Jesus Christ and believes in him as Lord and Savior, and who has a heart for children and early childhood education.
Our school has a tremendous reputation in our community as a place of excellence in providing a Christian environment for the overall development of young children, and this individual will have the aptitude to work within a proven system, while also bringing creative and new ideas to further our vision and mission and help guide us into the future.