- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED with one of the following:
- - A Florida Staff Credential: Current Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) or Florida Equivalent (FCCPC/ECPC)
- - Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- - Successful completion of the Florida Department of Children & Families 45 hour Child Care Training preferred (but required in first 90 days of employment)
- - Current CPR and First Aid certification
- $23,800 per year (full-time 40 hours per week with excellent benefit package)
- Easterseals Florida is seeking a Lead Classroom Teacher to join our team of early childhood educators in our Igoe-Amar Child Development Center in West Palm Beach to make a difference in the lives of children with disabilities and special needs (from birth to age five). The Lead Classroom Teacher will provide a positive, safe, stimulating and inclusionary learning environment to allow the children to grow and develop to their fullest potential.
- Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).