-- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
-- Early Childhood Education: 2 years (Preferred)
-- VPK Teacher: 1 year (Preferred)
-- English (Preferred)
-- Spanish (Preferred)
-- Staff Credential, FCCPC or CDA (Preferred)
We are searching for a fun, bright, enthusiastic and hard-working VPK Teacher, to join an excellent team that prides itself on putting the safety, education and development of our children first and foremost.
Are you ready for a change? to move on from your current role, team, or school?
Would you like to...
• Be part of an organization that considers you an especial part of the team?
• Have fun while developing young minds?
• Be part of a team that feels like family?
• Have growth opportunities?
• Earn a competitive wage with good benefits?
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Paid Holidays.
• Paid Vacation, Personal & Sick Days.
• SEEK Scholarship to continue your ECE education.
• Step raise for achieved professional development.
• Advancement and promotional opportunities.
• Discounted staff childcare.
• Paid trainings.
• Consistent coaching, trainings, and support.
• The opportunity to develop to your fullest potential.
• The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and their families.
• Fun and rewarding work environment.
If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
Salary is competitive, opportunity for growth, a minimum of 40 hours a week (we do not cut the hours of our teachers), benefits and great opportunities to grow in our organization.