DCF 45 Hours (preferred)
Florida Staff Credential (preferred)
CPR/First Aid (within first 30 days)
Experience working with children 0-5 years-old
Willing to train!
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play-based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
As a Teacher, you’ll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure the daily care of every child.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan for children, as well as effectively communicate with families.
- Complete extensive training that provides insight on childcare and development topics.
- Implement proprietary curriculum while creating fun, interactive learning experiences.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- Experience in a licensed childcare center or related field.
- Completed a high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and additional center requirements
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work a full-time shift M-F, Available Shifts 7:00AM - 4:00PM or 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Execute lesson plans and curriculum
- Maintain licensing requirements
- Complete required assessments and observations
- Talk to parents and help meet their needs
- Maintain cleanliness in the classroom
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers, or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and mealtimes and supervise children to ensure they are always safe
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards